Here's Some



Check out our frequently asked questions on the right by clicking on the question

Contact Support

Something not on the list? Get in touch with us to get an answer!

How Do I Get My Forklift Licence?

To get your forklift licence you need to sit the forklift course. This is a two day course with a combination of written, practical and calculation assessments. Upon passing, you will be issued a Notice Of Assessment with which you need to apply for your Licence via Worksafe Victoria.

My Licence has lapsed - What Do I Do?

If your forklift, yellow card or boom lift over 11m licence has lapsed – you will unfortunately need to sit the full course again.

Do You Offer Onsite Training?

Yes! We would love to come to you. Check out our on-site training page for more info.

Do You Do VOC's

Yes! We do VOC courses. Check out our VOC page for more info.


Plan B Training